How to study the bible
Studying the bible is one of the
topics that I find most enriching in my life, and it is the way we can know God
and the Lord Jesus more and get closer to him, and as we know him more we enjoy
our relationship with him, we trust He and we have peace with ourselves and
with those around us. But many times we do not know how to
do it and that is what I want to talk to you about today.
In order to study the Bible, we need
to first have faith in God, that is to say, believe in him and dispose our
hearts. Later we must take time out during the day, where we can pray, and then
read a passage from the Bible, which can be a full chapter or certain verses of
a chapter. For this there are many books on daily devotionals that
guide us on which verse to read on a specific day, and also bring reflections
on that verse these are sold in some bookstores, but in case you do not have on
hand a devotional that there are physical and virtual in some places on the
internet, you can take the bible, and you can start reading the bible whenever
possible, always starting from the old testament, you choose a chapter from
here, then you go to the new testament, you choose another chapter from here,
and so You are reading the word of God day by day, that is, two chapters per
day.In addition to the time we also need to have a physical space where we can
sit quietly without being interrupted, this in order not only to read but also
to understand and meditate on what we are reading.
In conclusion, if you ask us how I
can study the Bible, we can sum this up by believing in God, arranging our
hearts, taking time out during the day and space to do it, and of course having
a Bible.







Dear Karan, I see you are a very spiritual person. In this post you show your commitment to the words in the Holly bible. I do admire that. Nice post.
ResponderEliminarJairo
Hi Karen. For me it is very important to approach God through his nword, I have always wanted to learn to read the Bible. Excelent topic
ResponderEliminarHello Karen, I really love these kind of topics, becouse nowadays people don't read bible because they think that is boring or that has very old topics. In my case, Reading bible is a routine that I really enjoy. The more I read bible, more my faith in god increases.
ResponderEliminarHello Karen, I see that you are a very believer in God, I see that your blog contains reflective themes, this is the strength that we need in the world today, to listen to our hearts, for the good of our children and of the earth, respect and value the message of the holy scriptures.
ResponderEliminarHi Karen!
ResponderEliminarGood recommendations for the ones that don't know how to start reading the bible!
Hi Karen!
ResponderEliminarToday, less young people read the bible and I really appreciate your posts
for those who want to learn or are starting to do it.